Contact Centre Services
Although industry behaviors differ , basic customer requirements for contact center services still remain the same. These include Informative & Pleasant Interactions, Responsiveness, Helpfulness, Timeliness, and Resolutions etc. Graphnile factors in these base requirements into all our contact centre processes by deploying customer-focused operations to drive customer satisfaction metrics across every process. Graphnile staffs contact center operations with resources that possess skill-sets and personality types that are aligned to the customers need. Our contact center operations incorporate service best practices and learning that are transposed across all processes ensuring consistent service delivery irrespective of the delivery channel and locations.
Customer Lifecycle Management
To stay ahead and stand apart, your business needs to sell not just a product, but a promise. One that is fulfilled by delivering consistent, creative customer-brand engagements with an emotional connect. We have a pledge to provide distinctive solutions that optimally blend cultural affinity and cost arbitrage across the entire customer life cycle management.
Transaction & Back office Processing
Graphnile with client to jointly manage back-office service delivery against bench-marked standards.
We believe that a well-orchestrated and precise transition methodology defines the outcome of any outsourcing relationship. Our transition framework is well-defined, robust and rigorous while still allowing flexibility to accommodate unique client situations and requirements
Five phases of Transition:-
The transition process entails enhancing our understanding of the client’s current operating environment. Our transition team and subject matter experts (SME) engage with client teams to finalize the outlines of the engagement, the handover and establish a strong governance framework.
This phase includes creation of the program’s blueprint, agreement on transition timelines, knowledge transfer, and defining other such business-critical plans.
The key focus of this phase is to implement the IT connectivity, tools, infrastructure, documentation plans and standard operating procedures.
The Learn phase involves transfer of business process knowledge from the client to Graphnile team and certification of Graphnile team members to ensure they have the requisite knowledge to manage the business process. This phase also entails testing of the IT infrastructure and process risk assessments.
During this phase, the process goes live in a Graphnile environment under active supervision from client resources and rigorous quality audits. The focus is on stabilizing the process and any issues related to the process are fixed.
Workflow Management helps in managing several things which are crucial from business management standpoint. A solid workflow management system also includes a real time project information system, so in the ” Who does what, when” model of Workflow Management, the “What” part is always up to date with the latest data from any part of the organization.
- Forecasting : This involves a comprehensive outlook towards the future happening in terms of Requirement, Revenue and Productivity.
- Planning and Implementation: This relates recommendations on Intraday Business Management and Equipping for the Project Plan and Implementation.
- Capacity Planning: This relates to production size to anticipate workload which could be intraday or future requirement.
- Information Reporting: This relates to Management Information System. All activities involved in Business
Reporting to understand the trends, Root cause Analysis with updates to stake holders.
- Gap Analysis and Recommendation : Gap Analysis allows the Organization to compare an “as is” Scenario with a desired “future State”
- Decision Making & Contingency :Plan involves preparing for predictable and quantifiable crisis and preparing for unexpected and unwelcome events.
- Risk Management : Determining the risk factor. Identify Management responsibility & Crisis Simulation.